Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week 2 # 4

Browsed My Heritage and Geni genealogy site, as was warned not to build family tree on My Heritage site I then logged on to Geni It's a family-tree-making service that's easier to use than any other competing system I've seen. And it's free. It also has a straightforward way to invite other family members in the hopes that they'll put in their own data. I personally will never use this site since I am not into genealogy. May be years to come I might, but feel that it will help customers who want to build their own family tree. Good site, lets you add photos of family members, email them so that they can add stuff to it.

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi The King

Awesome job with completing your family tree. We hope you enjoyed the exercise and enjoy Week 3 :-)