Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week 4 # 9 Animoto

Both the sites Animota and Go Animate are very cool sites, I enjoyed both, so much to learn and do. I am sure the library can use Go Animate during school holidays to keep the kids busy, and also as a part of AKOZONE we can teach the teenagers how to make short movies as assignments in the school. I am sure these sites will be hit if introduced in the libraries. I found is fun doing it, everything required is right there, photos, music, cartoon, no software required. Both the sites are good, its hard to choose one. Both are good.

Go Animate is cool stuff for kids and teenagers, where one can use balloons, animated characters to do a library notice or a video for kids to let them know about what happens if they loose a book, or if they have some fines on their library card. Sometimes kids are hesitant to ask any questions but if we have such short videos playing in the library where there is kids area, it will benefit both the customers and the staff. The second website I made my own 30 seconds video

GoAnimate.com: Kirk visiting ACL@earth.nz


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

1 comment:

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi The King

I liked your star-trekking animation, great stuff. Enjoy Week 5 which is all about social networks :-)